Talent Acquisition Manager
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Finance and Administration team to maintain and organize our recruitment process as well as improve retention. Your mission: help us further our mission by formalizing our full cycle recruitment process and building up a retention strategy and engaging employee through learning and development.
Who you are
- You have proven work experience as in talent acquisition and retention
- You have hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- You have experience with candidate screening, phone, video and in-person interviews, and candidate evaluation
- You are steeped in talent acquisition with a diversity, equity, and inclusion mind-set
- You have excellent verbal, written communication, and team management skills
- You can assist / support the training needs assessment process for new and existing employees
- You can organize, develop, or source training programs to meet specific training needs
- You will implement new sourcing methods
- You will get up to speed and review ATS/ recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- You will research and choose job advertising options
- You will recommend ways to improve employee retention and satisfaction
- You will assess training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers
- You will coordinate with managers to forecast future hiring needs and set qualification for future employees
- You will stay up to date on labor legislation and inform managers about changes in regulations
- You will participate in job fairs and career events
- You will build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners
- You will maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- You have relevant or transferrable academic and/or work experience in a subject relating to Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, and Business Administration.
- You have familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- You have knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and professional websites like LinkedIn, Idealist, ZipRecruiter.
- Generous PTO. Tackling the world’s biggest environmental challenges is no easy feat – we offer a generous 20 days of annual leave to keep our employees energized.
- Paid holidays. We recognize 15 paid holidays, including winter break, and pay homage to our diversity by offering one additional floating holiday of your choice for religious or cultural celebrations, per year.
- Health and wellness. We strive to ensure the health and wellbeing of our staff –employees receive excellent health, dental and vision benefits and paid sick leave.
- Learning and career growth. We are committed to the growth and development of each individual team member. We offer continuous learning opportunities and training, and we even provide employees with an annual budget for personal development.
- Future planning: We know it is important to plan for the future. We provide our employees with both a non-contributory 401K, and an optional additional contributory 401K. We also offer life insurance.
- Commuter benefits: We know commuting can be a pain – we offer commuter benefits and a Citibike membership to employees to make life a little easier.
- Fun. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves (too) seriously. We regularly take time out for fun and festivities, from all-staff retreats to happy hours, to summer outings and an end-of-year holiday celebration!
Are you interested in joining our mission? Please apply!
- To apply. Email your CV and a cover letter detailing why you’re a strong fit for the role to: [email protected] with “Talent Acquisition Manager” in the subject line. Please apply before September 10, 2021.
- Before you apply: We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicants privacy notice. By emailing us your resume and cover letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
- Compensation. We offer a competitive NGO salary. The salary range for the <Talent Acquisition Manager > role is <$75,000-$78,000>.
- The fine print. We love and value our global employees. For this role, all interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the U.S.
CDP North America is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of justice, equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility both within our workplace and across our larger organizational impact. Candidates of color and/or from marginalized backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply for this role.
Are you interested in a career at CDP working in one of our global offices?