Supporting companies on the climate change challenge in 2017
CDP’s accredited solutions providers offer a range of services across a variety of sustainability issues. These include providers of independent, third-party verification services, sustainability software platforms, knowledge and tool providers, renewable energy solutions and more. We also partner with consultancies - see our announcement on recently accredited consultancies and the solutions they provide.
The following global solution providers have recently renewed their gold partnership with CDP:
- Bureau Veritas, a gold verification partner, provides verification and certification in energy and carbon, offering solutions related to strategy, footprinting, reduction and associated data management and carbon disclosure.
- Ecometrica provides the Ecometrica Platform, helping clients to measure their environmental impacts, by bringing together sustainability, environment risk and business management with geospatial mapping. They are our only gold software solutions provider for climate change, water and forests.
- UL EHS - also a gold software solutions provider - is an independent safety science company which offers solutions to organizations through its EHS, occupational health, environmental, supply chain, sustainability, and corporate social responsibility platforms.
- Thinkstep has a software platform designed to simplify sustainability and greenhouse gas emissions accounting management.
- Ecova is an energy and sustainability management company, offering the Ecova Carbon Manager which helps to identify, reduce, and report carbon emissions.
- Enablon provides sustainability management software to help companies to measure and manage their carbon, energy and environmental performance.
Three global software solutions providers have renewed their silver partnership:
We also welcome new and renewed silver partnerships with solutions providers in the UK and US:
- In the US, new renewable energy solutions provider, Edison Energy is an independent advisory and services company working at the intersection of technology, policy, engineering, business and environmental objectives.
- And a new renewable energy solutions provider in the UK, Smartest Energy, works with businesses to identify and capitalize on flexibility in their energy usage, helping to support the transition to a low-carbon economy.
- Renewable Choice Energy has renewed as a renewable energy solutions provider in the US and sources global clean energy and carbon reduction solutions for commercial, industrial, and institutional buyers.
- Lucideon join us as a new silver verification partner in both the UK and US this year, providing independent emissions verification and management systems certification.
- Renewing their education and training partnership with us for 2017, the ISOS Center for Social Responsibility provide a platform to equip professionals with the knowledge and tools for harnessing the benefits of sustainability.
- Keramida, a new CDP education and training solutions provider for 2017, is a sustainability, environmental, health and safety, and remediation consulting and engineering firm, providing services to industries, cities, and governments.
If you would like any further information about any of CDP’s service partners or corporate partnership program, please get in touch with Jenny Frings.