At CDP we believe that collaboration and collective action are essential to achieve a low-carbon economy. That is why we partner with a variety of expert solutions providers who can help businesses to reduce their environmental impact and realise business benefits.
Global solutions providers
We are happy to announce the continuation of the following partnerships with global accredited solutions providers:
ECOHZ, a gold renewable energy partner, offering global renewable energy solutions to electricity providers, businesses and organizations and sourcing from a wide range of sources, regions and qualities.
thinkstep, a gold software and silver data partner, which through their software, data and services enable sustainability and greenhouse gas emissions management across organizations and supply chains.
In 2016, UL EHS Sustainability (a division of Underwriters Laboratories, ‘UL’) acquired cr360 – a CDP gold software partner since 2010. UL EHS Sustainability will continue to be an accredited CDP gold software partner with its cr360 software solution. UL EHS Sustainability offers EHS, sustainability and supply chain software solutions.
Greenstone, a silver software partner, provides non-financial reporting solutions covering environment, health and safety, CSR frameworks, supply chain and procurement.
Trucost, a gold data partner, supports organizations in measuring, reporting and reducing their environmental impacts across their own operations, supply chains and investment portfolios.
Regional solutions providers
We welcome three new service providers around the world:
- Ramboll Environ, a carbon reduction partner in North America, offers services including carbon accounting and verification, energy management for GHG reduction, and climate resilience planning.
- Pangea Capital, an education and training partner, which runs corporate-focused climate change workshops around Brazil.
- Enviro-Mark Solutions, a verification partner in Australia and New Zealand, which provides the carbon certification programmes CEMARS and carboNZero.
And we are pleased to announce continued partnerships with regional climate change consultancies:
- Carbon Clear, a consultancy partner in the UK, offers carbon, energy and sustainability management services.
- Carbon Credentials, also a consultancy partner in the UK, provides services including energy management, setting carbon targets and sustainability strategies.
- Schneider Electric, a consultancy partner in the US, Hong Kong and South East Asia provides sustainability guidance, support and assistance for companies.
If you would like to find out more about CDP accredited solutions providers and partnership opportunities, or to be put in touch with any of the providers directly, please contact Jennie Gleed ([email protected]).