Guidance on responding
Cities guidance document
This explains each question in detail and includes what information to provide, the required format, and where to find tools or further information to construct your answer. The guidance is also available in Simplified Chinese, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
Compact of Mayors guidance
This explains each question in the Compact of Mayors module in detail and includes what information to provide.
C40 Cities guidance document
This explains each question in detail and includes what information to provide, the required format for C40 cities.
Changes from 2014
An outline of major changes in the cities questionnaire and guidance for the 2014 disclosure cycle.
Cities Analytics Guidance
This guidance document explains the functionality of Analytics and gives more detail on each chart.
Download responses from last year's participating cities.
If you need further information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
CDP will be piloting an evaluation of your response. Download the above methodology to find out more.
- August 28 2014: Cities and companies give their feedback on the questionnaire;
- December 2014: Cities information request is available online;
- February 2015: Online response system opens;
- March 2015: Response eligibility check deadline;
- April 30 2015: Submission deadline;
- September 2015: CDP's cities program findings launched around the globe.