Guidance on responding
Cities guidance document
This explains each question in detail and includes what information to provide, the required format, and where to find tools or further information to construct your answer.
Guidance also available in:
Getting started with CDP's cities program
How to activate your account, log in, and use the ORS, including common problems and solutions.
Also available in Korean.
Changes from 2013
An outline of major changes in the cities questionnaire and guidance for the 2013 disclosure cycle.
Benchmark Report FAQs
Find answers to commonly asked questions about your city’s online, interactive Benchmark Report.
Previous answers (forthcoming)
Download responses from last year's participating cities.
If you need further information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
This year for the first time, CDP's cities program will be piloting an evaluation of your response. Download the
above methodology to find out more.
- 9th August 2013: Cities and companies give their feedback on the questionnaire
- December 2013: Cities information request is available online
- January 2014: Online response system opens
- February 2014: Response eligibility check deadline
- End of March 2014: Submission deadline
- July 2014: CDP's cities program findings launched around the globe
- July-August 2014: Consultation period for amendments to the information request